Well, because its easy - and fast.
Ghost gives you a lot of helpfull Tools right out of the Box, and they are as easy as Ghost in their Usage.
Using the little Gear-Wheel in the bottom right Corner you can access your Post/Page Settings. This is where you can change the following Things:
- Post/Page Image - set or change the Header Image.
- Post/Page URL - created automatically from your Post's Title, change if needed.
- Publish Date - set automatically, change if needed.
- Author - set to you per default, changeable if there are more Authors
- Meta Data
- Meta Title - set or change the Meta Title of your Post/Page
- Meta Description - set or change the Meta Description of your Post/Page. Underneath you'll find a live Preview of a Google Result, which is very nice.
- Turn this Post in a static Page - as you might guess this turns your Post into a Page, removing the prev/next Posts at the End of your Site.
- Feature this Post - adds a Featured-Tag to your Post, so you can style or filter it as needed.